hellkvist.org Forum Index hellkvist.org
Discussions about the free software on hellkvist.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Has anyone tested I-mate (XDA II) with peffisar?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hellkvist.org Forum Index -> Peffisaur
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject: Has anyone tested I-mate (XDA II) with peffisar? Reply with quote

I have tried to MMS post to Peffisaur without success using i-mate (XDA II). The GPRS WAP service is operating fine - but when sending MMS there is no response from Peffisaur. I have monitored the server logs and there is no data being sent to Peffisaur from the MMS service provider Sad

I have used the same server address (send.php) as with my P800 which works fine with the same Peffisaur site Smile

I can only conclude there being something wrong with my I-mate (XDA II) settings or the way this device sends / processes the MMS data.

Anybody have feedback on how to make MMS posts work with Peffisaur and the i-mate (XDA II) Question
Peffis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you using the same operator and same GPRS WAP settings as with the P800? In many cases you need to change the MMS profile so it uses another wap gw than the one provided by the operator for MMS - usually the one they give you for wap browsing works pretty well but it depends on your operator.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hellkvist.org Forum Index -> Peffisaur All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: