hellkvist.org Forum Index hellkvist.org
Discussions about the free software on hellkvist.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

recmail.pl problem

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hellkvist.org Forum Index -> Peffisaur
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Criss

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:42 pm    Post subject: recmail.pl problem Reply with quote

Ciao,

I notice that in some case the recmail.pl fail to read the MMS send with email.

I notice that the last elsif condition into the first part of the script, found "content-type" header just before the "subject" so we have the "last" command before we can read the subject.

I try to find some other header that came at last in every case but I don't find it.

Some idea ???
Peffis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...so you are saying that in some emails the content-type header does not come last of the headers? I've never seen such emails actually and I've been running my site for a long time now.

recmail is a hack basically that seems to work for me...but it might not be the most complete implementation really
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hellkvist.org Forum Index -> Peffisaur All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: