hellkvist.org Forum Index hellkvist.org
Discussions about the free software on hellkvist.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Newbie] How to send MMS from my site using MMSlib?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hellkvist.org Forum Index -> MMS Diary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
frostbyte

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:01 am    Post subject: [Newbie] How to send MMS from my site using MMSlib? Reply with quote

Hello all. I don't know very much about this subject but I'm very interested in PHP and MMS. I'd like to be able to send MMS encoded messages from my website. I downloaded MMSlib 0.96 and tweaked it a bit, but I'm pretty much stuck at square one. It encodes the message fine, but now I want to send it to my phone. What settings do I put in these lines:

define( "SMS_HOST", "xxxxxxxxxx" );

$notifyer = new MMSNotifyer( SMS_HOST, 80 );
$notifyer->sendNotify( $url, "xxxxxxxxxxx", "Testing..." );

Thank you very much for helping me out.
Peffis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if you read the documentation provided in MMS Lib you will see that it does not define what you should put in those settings. Neither does it actually provide the actual SMS sending service. It is up to you to implement that interface and adjust MMSlib to use that interface. The Kannel project provide one way of doing it. I suppose you can get some hints there if you ask around in their mailing lists.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hellkvist.org Forum Index -> MMS Diary All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: